I just celebrated my 24th birthday 2 weeks ago. I've been inspired after seeing similar posts to make a list of my own things to accomplish before the big 25 milestone. This is going to be a crazy year, and I can't wait to see what will happen. So, without further adieu:
3. Blog more
5. Be more thankful. I have so much, and I need to be less selfish.
8. Learn to coupon. Be smart with our money.
9. Read God's word more. Stop being lazy.
10. Get organized and stay organized.
15. Write encouraging letters to friends and family throughout the year. Make their day.
18. Plan/go on a family vacation.