I just celebrated my 24th birthday 2 weeks ago. I've been inspired after seeing similar posts to make a list of my own things to accomplish before the big 25 milestone. This is going to be a crazy year, and I can't wait to see what will happen. So, without further adieu:
3. Blog more
4. Be a better wife. Encourage my husband. Build him up.
5. Be more thankful. I have so much, and I need to be less selfish.
8. Learn to coupon. Be smart with our money.
9. Read God's word more. Stop being lazy.
10. Get organized and stay organized.
11. Plan more creative dates at home. Learn to cook fun meals for my husband.
12. Spend more time on others. Call family more.
13. Spend more time "getting pretty." Do my hair. Look as good as I possibly can for my husband.
15. Write encouraging letters to friends and family throughout the year. Make their day.
16. Paint all the furniture that I have been planning to paint for the last 2 years.
17. Be more motivated and less lazy. Keep on top of things at work.
18. Plan/go on a family vacation.
20. Donate all those clothes that I pretend I'm going to wear again.
21. Spend time with friends. I know it will be tempting to stay in all the time with a new baby.
22. Document, to the best of my ability, all of our baby's firsts.
23. Decorate a room of the house in pink and navy.
24. Accomplish 10 different projects off pinterest.